IgnitionOne, a global leader in digital marketing solutions, enables companies to integrate cross-channel marketing efforts within one platform, allowing for deeper insights and greater online success. Managing over $1 billion of advertising annually across search, display and social, IgnitionOne provides the world's top marketers with media optimization, cross-channel attribution and website conversion solutions. IgnitionOne's solutions are backed by proprietary, best of breed technology: IgnitionOne's Digital Marketing Suite®.
IgnitionOne currently powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, DirecTV, Ann Taylor, La Quinta, Travel Guard and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as MRM Worldwide and CyberAgent.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in the online media industry from places like ask.com, Ask Jeeves, excite, and iWon. Be part of a team that partners with Google, Yahoo, and MSN to deliver the latest in emerging, next-generation technology. Have fun collaborating on innovative, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital media and technology that is regularly featured in major news media - most recently the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Reuters, BusinessWeek, Bloomberg News and AdWeek, among others. For more information, please visit http://www.ignitionone.com or follow the company on Twitter @ignitionone.
- Successfully identify, call on and close new business on both the agency and client sides.
- Maximize revenues through platform cross selling
- Utilizes sales reporting and management of systems for sales efficiency, forecasting, planning, communication and client tracking
- Implement forward-thinking policies aimed at developing and improving customer retention and satisfaction
- Provide feedback to improve marketing and sales efforts